home brewing log - fermentation scoby book || review own kombucha teas | 6"x9" | full colored - digital
★★★KOMBUCHA HOME BREWING JOURNAL ★★★
If you love to make kombucha at home, this book will be a great help to find the right recipe.
Kombucha became very popular due to its great health benefits and taste. Especially now a lot of homebrewing people start to experiment with new recipes, flavors and the second fermentation for a sparkling note.
The Kombucha notebook helps you to document and evaluate your creations:
green tea, six minutes, eight days fermentation? Hibiscus tea, 3 minutes in hot water, fermented for 7 days, with maple syrup ..There are hundreds of options and flavors.
The Kombucha Log Pages contains:
- Name of your Kombucha Recipe
- Kind of Sugar in gram
- Additives (place for six and more)
- Tea variety
- Tea used in Gram
- Tea brewing time in minutes
- Kombucha brewing time in days
- PH level
- Color (five colors to chose from)
- 2nd Fermentation and additives
- Tartness from zero to sour
- Sweet from zero to shock
- Sparkling from zero to disco
- Overall Result from bad to Deluxe
- Place for own notes
- colored pages
Find your favourite Kombucha Recipes and start, create and enjoy your homemade Scoby Superfood!